Monday, March 4, 2013

ARMAGEDDON 2013

Hey All, LOOOOONNNNNGGGGG time no see. Last weekend I went to Armageddon  Expo 2013 in Dunedin and here are all the pictures that I took as well as some movies I'll also be putting the original picture right beneath my picture so here we go:
Picture 1:
Ib a Freeware Indie Horror Puzzle Game

Picture 2:

Lara Croft Tomb Raider


Picture 3:
???

Picture 4 & 5:
Pikachu, Mario, and Luigi from Super Smash Bros.


Picture 6:
Chell from Portal 2
Picture 7 & 8:
Goku and Gohan from Dragon Ball Z


And Hercule and Bulma as well

Pictures 9 & 10:
Homestuck an Online interactive Webcomic

Picture 11:
Jawa from Star Wars

Picture 12:
Latias Human Form from Pokemon

Picture 13:
Kira and Fizzgig from The Dark Crystal

and Finally Picture 14:
Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time
Also I have two video's that showcase the Kamehameha Contest as well as me walking onto the stage and talking in character:

No comments:

Post a Comment